“You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man’s freedom.” -Clarence Darrow
Whether you have been arrested or are being investigated, every moment counts. Attorney Garza will represent you through every stage of your criminal charge, from arraignment to plea negotiations, trial, appeal, and beyond. Our firm will be in your corner. We will seek your release without bail, or the lowest bail possible; secure reports, witness information, and evidence against you; and protect your rights through suppression motions. Attorney Garza’s prior prosecution trial experience enables him to aggressively defend your case. Call now for a free and confidential initial consultation.
Representative crimes include:
- Motor vehicle violations, including driving under the influence (DUI/DWI), driving with a suspended license, reckless driving, and evading responsibility;
- Possession, distribution, manufacture, cultivation, or sale of marijuana and other illegal drugs;
- Violation of probation, breach of peace/disorderly conduct, and trespassing;
- Assault, robbery, burglary, rape, statutory rape, arson, vehicular manslaughter, intentional homicide, and murder; and
- Identity theft, forgery, and larceny, in addition to firearms and weapons possession.